css templates

ABOUT US

Nation Radio is a digital radio station that serves you great musical content and informative chats. From the States to Africa, we got you covered. Plug in and Listen On

A brainchild of Passionate Touch Consulting, Nation Radio is a digital commercial station that serves you great musical content and fine chats. From the States to Africa, we got you covered. Plug in and #ListenOn

Through our ground-breaking programming and music, we aim to be your first dial when you want to listen to an exciting radio station that you can easily relate to. The station broadcasts 24/7 with weekdays dedicated to automation and programming only kicking in on a Friday from 18H00 until Sunday midnight.

Broadcasting from Johannesburg, South Africa, Nation Radio is one station thatdoes not conform to the traditional radio guide and rules. One of the station’s mandate is to unearth great musical content that can still fit within the station’s identity.

With the target audience of 23 to 40 of age, the station plays most popular genres with music taking 70% of the airtime and on-air presenters pocketing the remaining 30% - broadcasting mainly in English.

At Nation Radio, listeners can expect quality musical content from RnB, Soul, House, a bit of Jazz, Kwaito, Rap, Hip-Hop, Lounge, Slow-Jam, Afro-Soul, Afro-Beat, a touch of African Classics, Folk, Morden Gospel, Neo-Soul, Mid-Tempo and Afro-Pop.

Our programming is carefully crafted, being able to accommodate and attract people from all walks of life. Being a music driven station, Nation Radio pride itself by being a fully entertainment station with its core focus being on ensuring that your listening experience is close to no other.

If you want to listen to a station that takes your entertainment needs serious, then look no further because Nation Radio is your home.

© Copyright 2018 Nation Radio - All Rights Reserved